The Worst Year Of My Life


EV101 <3

 The worst year of my life. It is when my parents do not want to support me financially after my first semester. This is because they want me to be an independent daughter. From this point, I knew that I had to do something to support myself. Luckily, there was a restaurant near my college that wants a part-timer. So without further ado, I went to the restaurant during my free time and applied for a job. At the beginning, I was so nervous. I was afraid that I may not be accepted to work there. After a week, they called me and told me that I got accepted. I am so blessed at that time. However, there is a consequences, I must sacrifice my study time and focus more during the lecture.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Characters In My Class

I Am A Girl