The Importance of Donating Blood.



EV101 <3

The importance of donating blood. From what I know donating blood bring many benefits to our body. Firstly, donating blood can replace new blood cells while maintaining fitness and becoming a more productive donor to work. It can make my body more energetic and more better than before. Secondly, donating blood may decrease calories in my body. As a fat girl, this is the another way to slim down my body. Thirdly, one bag of my blood can save three lives! Isn't it great? if I donated blood, I can help many people out there who need the same blood type as me. As conclusion, donating blood is one of the ways to help people in need and also to provide good health for ourselves.


Image result for blood donation



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Characters In My Class

I Am A Girl

The Worst Year Of My Life